Tranberg AS has since 1901 designed, manufactured and supplied high quality electromechanical products for use on ships and offshore installations.
Experienced engineering skills and flexible production capabilities are vital in order to adapt to rapidly changing demands. The company is also continuously updated to changes in national and international safety and environment regulations and the Quality Management System has been ISO 9001-certified since 1995.
Tranberg offers a wide range of high quality products:
- Navigation and Signal Lights and Control Panels
- Luminaires, Searchlights and Floodlights
- Heavy Duty Switches, Sockets and Connectors
- Windsocks and Deck Lights for Helicopter Landing Areas
- Junction Boxes and Control Stations in Stainless Steel 316L and Brass
- Thermostats and Special Components for Heat Tracing and Instrument heating
- Cable Glands and Adaptors
- Trace Heating, Instrument Heating and Process Heating
Our main markets are the International Marine and Oil & Gas related Industry.
Tranberg Navigation Lighting Systems, as Navigation Lights, Signal Lights, and Navigation/Signal Light Controllers, comply with all relevant COLREG, SOLAS and IEC regulations/norms, and are additional to this, certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) according to COLREG 72 and DNV Rules for Classification of Ships.
The company's Quality Management System is certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) Certification ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
Products manufactured for hazardous areas are all Ex-certified by Nemko AS or DNV.
Addition to this range of quality products, Tranberg also provides complete solutions for electrical heating of industrial process, within Oil & Gas-, Food-, Refineries-, and other Process Industries.
Tranberg Systems AS offers:
- Consulting services from feasibility study to detailed design
- System integration - material supply